Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Mayans.

In 2012, the Mayans think the world is going to end. Or at least they just decided to only make a calendar to that point, and were going to tackle 2013 once they got there, which they saw no point in doing at the time, much like our Y2K crisis.

Anyways, in 2012, there will be a natural disaster and lots of people will die. Do I know this because of the Mayans? No, I know this because it inevitably and quite sadly happens every year.

But when it does happen, believe you me, they will say, "Those Mayans were right... they knew. They knew."

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I think they just ran out of room on the rock, and they wrote the next calendar on a different rock... which was destroyed in the natural disaster that was marked on the ending date of the rock calendar before this one. @_@

yeah...I know stuff. *shrug*